- AppKit, one the main Apple frameworks that Sketch is built on.
- Foundation, more essential Apple classes and services.
- Sketch Plugins Cookbook, an amazing collection of tips and information, from Andrey Shakhmin
- Sketch Plugin Snippets for Plugin Developers
- I made a Sketch Plugin. You can too
- Debugging Sketch Plugins
- How I made a Sketch Plugin for my team without knowing code
- Programmers Design Differently: Why I Built a CSS Plugin for Sketch 3
- Sketch Runner
- Some example plugins are available on Github
- A template/example Sketch plugin with a UI built in Interface Builder and connected to CocoaScript through black magic: Sketch-NibUITemplatePlugin
3rd Party Plugins
- Sketch Plugins, a list of Sketch Plugins hosted at GitHub.
- awesome-sket.ch, a curated list of Sketch Plugins.
- sketchplugins.com, the mailing list for Sketch Plugin developers.
- Sketchpacks, Find and discover the most useful plugins for Sketch
- SketchTool - An OS X command-line app for exporting Pages and Slices out of .sketch documents.
- Sketch Scripter, by Timur Carpeev. an Atom package for running Sketch scripts from the Atom editor.
- class-dump. We do our best to document everything, but if you are of the adventurous type, you’ll probably want to play with this.
- Sketchpacks Relay, by Sketchpacks. Publish your Sketch plugins to the Sketchpacks Plugin Registry. Automatically serve your Appcast Feeds for native plugin updates.
- Sketch Plugin Manager - A utility to create, build and publish sketch plugins.
See something wrong or incomplete? Improve this page.